Covid-19 has had a massive impact across the entire world, as businesses reopen, we're working our hardest to keep both you and our staff as safe as possible.
We are taking telephone orders if you need something but are unable to visit us.
When visiting us in store, you must remain 2m from anyone else not from your household, we have signage throughout the store to remind each customer of the social distancing rule. Staff members have barriers by each desk for theirs and your safety, please do not cross this barrier unless clearly asked to do so.
We are currently chasing up the manufacturers for all orders, not all are open at the moment so please bare with us. Once an item comes into stock, we will contact you directly to arrange delivery/collection.
Upon an item coming into stock, will we call you to let you know and if you wish to collect, please give us an indicated time and we will make sure the item/s are in our loading area, no signature will be required as collections are contact free, we will take down your registration number and a photo of the goods being loaded. You must load the goods yourself.
In these new and developing times, we have had no choice but to drastically change how home deliveries go forward.
- We will call to arrange a time and date for delivery, an approximate 2 hour slot may be offered.
- Deliveries MUST be carried out contact free.
- If you would prefer, we can deliver items to your porch, garage, doorstep should you not wish for the delivery team to enter your household
- If you need the delivery team to bring items indoors, we must insist that you leave all doorways and access points open and clear to the designated room, all other doorways need to be closed off to ensure the item/s are delivered to the correct room. You must remain away from the delivery team at all times, (sit in garden, any closed off room). The delivery team will indicate that the delivery is complete and wait outside, you can then inspect the time and once happy, give the delivery team an acknowledgement. No signature will be required.
- The delivery team will take photos of the delivered items and household, no signature is required.
- STRICTLY no items are to be removed from the household, our disposal service is not currently available, this includes old carpet, underlay, sofas, beds, packaging, cardboard, plastic etc.
- The delivery team hold the right to walk away should anyone in the household attempt to breach the 2m distancing rule.